Sunday 29 April 2012

Vegetable Tart


This recipe is elegant and it goes really good with rice, salad or whatever you want. I always do it when I want to impress…hehehehe


Ingredients:
200g plain flour
130g vegetable spread (I use Pure sunflower)
150g butternut squash diced
150g sweet potato diced
1 red onion chopped
1 carrot diced
15 mini new potato cut in half
1 vegetable cube (I use Kallo)
Two sticks of spring onions chopped
Salt
Black Pepper


Method:
1 – In a bowl mix the spread and the flour. Use your hands to bring together into dough.  Add a little flour if the dough seams sticky but be careful not to make the mixture too dry.
2 – Open the dough in a 24cm round spring form baking pan with a 1cm height on the sides
3 – In a frying pan (those with a higher side) fry the onion until tender
4 – Add the rest of the ingredients and stir for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
5 – Pour the vegetables into the baking pan and bake it for 25 minutes on a pre-heated oven at 180c.


It might look a bit difficult but believe me it is not. I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment