Thursday 31 May 2012

Mushroom and Vegetable Stir Fry

I have done this recipe one night when I didn’t know what to cook so I looked at the fridge and decided to put a few things together. Well in the end it tasted so nice that and I have decided to put it here so you can try as well.


Ingredients:
3 cloves of garlic smashed
½ red onions chopped
1 courgette sliced
250g chestnut mushroom sliced
150 broccoli florets
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp sake
3 sticks of spring onion chopped
1 vegetable cube
Salt
Black pepper


Method:
1 – Fry the garlic and onions until tender
2 – Add the courgettes and spring onions and stir for about 7 minutes
3 – Pour the mushroom , broccoli florets, black pepper and the vegetable cube and stir for another 10 minutes
4 – Add the soya sauce and sake and let in the fire for another 5 minutes.

It is extremely good with rice and salad. I know I say that a lot but what can I do... Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment