Monday 13 August 2012

Tomato and Parsley Tartlets

Still on tartlets posts but this time salty ones. As I tried the sweet ones last week I started itching with the idea of trying it with salty fillings. I'm glad that I did as this will go to the list of things I do often. You can serve this cold as a canapés or hot as an accompaniment for your meal. Either way it is just lovely!!!





Ingredients:
85g spread (I used Pure)
160g flour
1/2 onions chopped
20g parsley chopped
12 plum tomatoes cut in small slices
20g pine nuts
1 cube of vegetable stock
200g single cream (I used Alpro)





Method:
1 - In a bowl blend the spread and the flour together
2 - Divide the pastry on each of the holes of a greased muffin tin and bake it at 180c for 20 minutes or until a little brown.
3 - Remove the tartlets shells and set aside
4 - In a small pan fry the onions until tender than add the tomatoes, parsley, vegetable stock and pine nuts and stir for about 10 minutes
5 - Pour the single cream, mix well with the rest of the ingredients and pour the mixture onto the tartles shell.




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment